As Easy as A-B-C
Here’s an opportunity to Make A Difference and participate in our Back 2 School program by building school supply kits to distribute to children from low-income families. It makes for a great corporate team building event or fun activity for community groups and organizations.
Please note that you can host a Build-A-Kit event at any time of the year not just during the traditional back-to-school-season. We distribute our kits year-round.
- A. Select the Organization you want to receive the kits.
- B. Select the number and type of kits. There are four types of kits, each grade appropriate. Supplies are shipped in bulk along with cardboard kit boxes and plastic handles. Each kit holds approximately 30 supplies.
- C. Select the location where you want the supplies sent for assembly – your office, warehouse, retail location – or choose to assemble them on-site where they will be distributed such as a church, school or other community organization.
EACH KIT COSTS $22.50* TO COMPLETE.
CHECK OUT OUR FOUR KIT TYPES AND THEIR CONTENT:
* Shipping of supplies to your assembly location is free. If we arrange for pick up the completed kits and delivery to the recipient school/organization, then a per pallet fee will be charged. For additional shipping information, including pricing, click here: LINK
Build-A-Kit Program – Holiday Edition
Looking to turn a Build-A-Kit into a Holiday Event? We now offer a Holiday Edition of our Build-A-Kit program. We include everything from a regular Build-A-Kit. You can now decorate the kit boxes and wrap them as a present. The extra holiday package includes:
- Wrapping paper – pre-cute sheets in several festive styles
- Rolls of adhesive tape
- Holiday themed stickers in assorted designs (snowflakes, gingerbread persons, pine trees, snowmen..)
- Back 2 School America logo stickers
Each Holiday package contains enough supplies for 100 kits. Cost is $250 per package.
Companies that have participated in Build-A-Kits with us include:
- Americash Loans
- Alain Locke
- Alexander Building Company
- Arlington Pediatrics
- Belgravia Group Ltd.
- BKL Architecture
- Butler Rubin Salterelli & Boyd
- CA Ventures
- CNA Insurance
- Connections Marketing
- EM Search Consulting
- Epstein Global
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Midwest Bank
- Fitch Evans
- Financial Service Centers of New York (FSCNY)
- Guaranteed Rate
- Hilco Global
- Illini Club
- iStream Financial Services
- Kass Management Services, Inc.
- Lincoln Title Company
- Lockhead Martin
- Loyola Nursing School
- Manheim Arena Auto Auction/Cox Enterprises
- Marketing Resources Inc
- Maris Construction
- MB Financial Bank
- Medieval Times
- McGuire Woods
- Much Shelist
- Mutual Trust Insurance Company
- Moneygram International
- Motorola Solutions
- Nazr Mohammed Foundation
- Payline Data
- Pioneer Engineering & Environmental Services
- Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Richards Schoenstadt Memorial Fund
- Robbins DiMonte, Ltd. (Formerly) Robbins, Salomon & Patt, Ltd.
- Starwood Retail Partners
- Stout, Risius, Ross LLC
- Studio MA
- Sullivan Goulette & Wilson
- Chicagoland University of Kentucky Alumni Association
- Winston & Strawn
- Team Bonding