COUNTDOWN TO EDUCATION
On November 1, we launched our second holiday fundraising campaign to increase the number of Back 2 School kits we distribute during the season of giving. The campaign, which will run through the end of the year was featured in an interview on Tasty Trade Chicago by CEO Matthew Kurtzman.
The holiday season has become a busier time of the year for the organization and our goal is to distribute 5,000 kits to 5,000 underserved children.
One of the many benefits of giving out kits during this time of year is that parents who can’t afford Christmas gifts can use our kit as a gift to go under the tree.
With additional donations, Back 2 School Illinois hopes to add more kits to the end of year distributions. Donating $15 puts a signature Back 2 School kit in the hands of a child in need. Help us reach our goal of 5,000 kits and donate today: www.b2si.org/holiday
A little donation can make a big difference:
- $15: Provides school supply kit to 1 Illinois student for the new year
- $30: Provides school supply kits to 2 Illinois students for the new year
- $75: Provides school supply kits to 5 Illinois students for the new year
- $120: Provides school supply kits to 8 Illinois students for the new year
- $300: Provides school supply kits to 20 Illinois students for the new year
Upcoming December distribution events include:
- December 1 – Bartonville Air Wing, Peoria
- December 2 – Camp Duncan YMCA, Ingleside
- December 8 – DCFS Holiday Party, Kroc Center
- December 9 – 183rd Wing, Springfield
- December 10 – Rock Island Holiday Party
- December (TBD) – YWCA Chicago
- December (TBD) – Youth Hope Moline
- December (TBD) – Youth Hope Rock Island