PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE USO & OPERATION HOMEFRONT MAKE IT WORK
Summer is our busiest season, and this year is looking to be no different. We have a record number of kit distributions lined up in an effort to give out thousands of our signature kits to military families. They include:
- July 20 – Milan National Guard Armory
- July 20 – Mt. Vernon Readiness Center
- July 20 – Marion National Guard Armory
- July 27– Scott Air Force Base (Belleville)
- August 2 & 3 – Great Lakes Naval Station
- August 2 & 3 – Camp Lincoln (Springfield)
- August 3 & 4 – Springfield 178th Air Wing
- August 4 – Peoria 182 Airlift Wing Barton
- August 11 – North Riverside National Guard Armory
- August 11 – Joliet Armory National Guard Armory
These distributions are a part of our ongoing partnership with Operation Homefront, which serves military families. We couldn’t be more thrilled to provide our signature kits to the children of those who put their lives on the line defending our country.
For more information on Operation Homefront, click here.